Wednesday, April 25, 2012

home

I photographed the lovely Maddie Hall last Saturday- you'll recognize her from my last blog post. I needed some images for a Graphic Design project, and she was more than willing to come and model for me. All of these images were taken in my home. They are inspired by the art noveau movement and the work of Alphonse Mucha. I strove to capture the ethereal quality of his imagery while exploring forms and patterns reminiscent of art noveau. Maddie is a talented girl with a heart of gold, and I cannot wait to have more small shoots like this with her over the summer- and big ones too, of course! ♥ 

Summer is just a week away.

1 comment:

  1. lovely series! especially in love with the last one. Alphonse Mucha is one of my fav artist and I love that you ain't copying him but there still is a mucha-feel over it! amazing :)

    ReplyDelete