Wednesday, July 27, 2011

summer days

Here are a few summer images that never made it to my blog. I will make it a goal from now on to post more of my personal snapshots, and to have more than one blog post per month. Oh, and perhaps I'll share some of my writing as well!
This summer I started booking client shoots for the first time. It's been a wonderful experience thus far, and I have a few more to do before summer's end. I'll probably be too busy during the schoolyear to do weekly client shoots, but I will definitely fit some in sporadically, depending on my schedule. 
Next month, I will begin attending college at the University of Florida. I am so, so excited for this next stage in my life.
I am already penciling in personal shoots for the next few weeks. That means an abundance of new blog posts! I have so many ideas- I can hardly wait!
xo

 

5 comments:

  1. I love these pictures so much. To me, summer is always so beautiful but hard to project it's beauty in the pictures. When I look at your pictures, I really see how beautiful summer is. It's like real and i can touch it, feel it. Dear Cristi, you are so talented and I'm pretty sure you will be so successful in your future.

    -p.s:I can't wait to see your new posts (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 and the last photo; words fail me. I love them the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!

    http://asdfghjeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, definitly definitly inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete