Sunday, July 3, 2011

siesta key + free curve

i spent last week in siesta key, florida with my family- five days in paradise with the people i love the most. and though it rained every afternoon, we took advantage of the beach during the sunny mornings. the beach-goers were beautiful and burnt and so alive. here are some snapshots.

click here to download my 'siesta' photoshop curve.
all of the images below were edited with this curve. if you use it on your images, please share your results. i'd love to see them!

papi and mami
rainbow cloud on the drive home

6 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. You mother is one beautiful lady!
    I love how it makes your digital photographs look so much like film - can't wait to try this on something special. Thanks, love!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and lovely as ever. They feel so real, and not cliched as so much photography can be. And your parents are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so lovely photos!
    I love the beach and especially the photo with the sunset :) so romantic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photographs! I also love the curve, I use it sometimes! :)

    Take a look at my pictures: www.laarmino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete