Wednesday, November 23, 2011

surfacing

My first semester at the University of Florida is coming to a close. I have had a wonderful experience thus far and have learned so, so much. Though I haven't been posting my new work recently, I've been creating more than ever! I have been dabbling in a variety of mediums including drawing, sculpture, and video. I feel that experimentation and exploration are necessary to discover myself both as an artist and a person. I am very excited about my present and future work. I remember saying last summer that I'd update my blog more than once a month. And though I have failed (quite miserably) at this, I am now making it a serious goal. Recently, I've been cutting down the number of social networking sites I use so that I can focus more fully on my blog.

Happy Thanksgiving, lovelies!

/self

1 comment: